Rawal Saheb Gulab Singhji, 3rd Rawal of Hadla.
Rulers of Hadla are descendants of Rawal Zalim Singhji of Ghadiyala son of Rawal Raghunath Singhji Ruler of erstwhile Derawar State in present day Sindh province of Pakistan. Thikana was conferred upon Rawal Saheb Gulab Singhji, son of Rawal Bagh Singhji of Ghadiyala and granted Sadi Tazim by Maharaja Surat Singhji of Bikaner in 1871.
- Rawal Raghunath Singhji, ruler of Derawar State, married and had issue.
- Rajkumar Zalim Singhji
- Rawal Saheb Zalim Singhji, 1st Rawal of Ghadiyala, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Bhom Singhji
- Rawal Saheb Bhom Singhji, 2nd Rawal of Gadhiyala and Tokla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Bhabhut Singhji, heir apparent to Ghadiyala
- Kunwar Sadul Singhji, heir apparent to Tokla.
- Kunwar Bagh Singh
- Rawal Saheb Bagh Singhji, 1st Rawal of Hadla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Surajmalji
- Rawal Saheb Surajmalji, 2nd Rawal of Hadla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Gulab Singhji
- Rawal Saheb Gulab Singhji