Darbar Shri VALERAWALA AMRAWALA, 3rd Darbar Sahib of Alidhra; educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1960).
Also known as Mendarda or Amra Moka’s Estate. This Kathi estate was founded by Kumar Shri Moka Bhima Wala, younger son of Darbar Shri Bhima Valera Wala, 2nd Darbar Sahib of Khijadia. The Talukdar had jurisdictional powers as follows: Criminal – Three months rigorous imprisonment and fines of up to 200Rs, Civil – fines up to 500Rs.
- Darbar Shri MOKAWALA BHIMAWALA, 1st Darbar Sahib of Alidhra, married and had issue.
- Darbar Shri Amrawala Mokawala
- Darbar Shri AMRAWALA MOKAWALA, 2nd Darbar Sahib of Alidhra 1920/- , born , succeeded 25th March 1920, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot, married and had issue.
- Darbar Shri Valerawala Amrawala
- Darbar Shri VALERAWALA AMRAWALA